Sunday, November 22, 2009

What is an Isobelle?

So I've been a little obsessed with this one particular music video lately. Its not the lyrics, the music, the message behind it, it's the lead singer. She reminds me so much of how I envision Isobelle. Her body, her face, her attitude, even her voice all remind me of how I picture Isobelle in my mind. I think the only thing missing is tattoos. lol.

So yeah, the reason I watch that vid so much is because I just see myself being her. Looking like her, sounding like her, being a rockstar like that.

It took sometime before I realized what Isobelle looked like. I had to really sit and think of what my inner female looks like. I know now, and have known for a while, but it took a lot of thinking of my desires in who she is. In a lot of ways she is a female reflection of me right now on how I look. Isobelle has long, dark, wavy hair. I think she would be shorter than me right now though, like I would like to be 5'7"-ish. My body would be of average build. Not super thin though, I just can't see myself like that. I have put thought into her bust size and I can't quite make up my mind. It would either be D or DD. Both are super sexy and the models that I think remind me the most of Isobelle have either or. I think though if I had to choose right now I would go with D's, just because they might be easier to manage in everyday life.

As far as other things go with the body, I think this is where I really have developed who she is. Isobelle does have tattoos. Her arms would most likely be covered in them, maybe one or two on her stomach, some on her legs, but the ones that I do know for sure would be her back piece. I have thought this one out in great detail. On her back, the whole length of it, would be two wings. One wing an angel wing, to represent the innocence and good in people. The other wing, a dragon, or demon wing, to represent all the bad, the evil in people. Kinda like a yin and yang thing, only more metal. These wings also have another meaning, they would represent my personality, on the one hand I am a good person, a kind caring person. But I do have a wild side to me where I cut loose, be bad, be naughty. My angel wing is my good girl, my demon wing is my bad girl. I would also have piercings too. Aside from the typical I would also get my belly button, lip, tongue, maybe one down below, an eyebrow, and my nose.

When I really think about it, Izzy is just a metalhead chick. That's how she lives her life, for metal, just like I do now, so her look reflects that, as mine does now. Although as Isobelle I would be more daring in what I do to my body as far as piercings and tattoos, but the attitude would be the same. Like I said, I have put alot of thought into how Isobelle looks and in the end she really is a reflection of me if I were female.

Thoughts, questions, comments? Leave 'em below or feel free to email at isobellenichole@gmail.com I do respond to emails. :)

1 comment: