Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What is this about?

So what is this blog? What is it going to be?

Well it is not going to be another place of captions by me. My intention with this blog is to do a more traditional type blog thing. Ya know, just me writing about things. It could be anything really, from how I’m feeling to maybe a story. I don’t know, I just want to try this out, I feel it is another step into exploring this side of me. I’m going to open more of my mind to the web, this one promises to be more personal than even some of my more personal captions. I just feel that if maybe I begin to write out some more of the things in my head I’ll understand more about this side of me. I mean I do accept that it is there and is a part of who I am, but I feel a need to keep exploring it.

So I invite you to stick around and take a journey inside my mind, inside the mind of Isobelle.

4 comments:

  1. Nice, Google Wave and inside the mind of Isobelle! What a delightful pair! I really like the blog header you chose, so hot!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isobelle, just wanted to wish you good luck with this blog... I look forward to reading some of your thoughts. Reading your thoughts migh help me understand more about this side of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another blog, but this one is all about Isobelle and her inner workings. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky, and thanks for the well wishes. :) Well I do hope that sharing my thoughts would help some, I mean others who have shared theirs have helped me greatly understand more about his side of me. So if me opening up more, and writing to understand myself more helps others, that is great. :) Although it was not my intention, but a rather neat and cool side effect.

    ReplyDelete