Sunday, December 13, 2009

I still question why...

I apologize for the lack of updates recently here. I started this blog with the intention of updating it more often, maybe once a week or so. But I have not. Real life things have taken priority over this. Things like re-kindling old friendships that have deteriorated over the years. It's not that I have lost any of these feelings that I have about being Isobelle, its just that they have been pushed off to the side for the time being. They are still there but I don't think about them as much. I don't know if that's good or bad. I mean I love having those thoughts, I love seeing myself as Isobelle, but also it is nice to just be happy with who you are, having people accept you for who you are. I don't know, I'm kinda torn over this. On the one hand I have who I am now in real life, a guy and decently happy with it, and in the other I have Isobelle, whom I would die to be and still have thoughts about being her. Like today I woke up thinking about myself as her. It was just a dream, but in it I was Isobelle. It wasn't anything sexual or of that nature, just me being her, having her body. I really loved it. I held on to that thought as long as I could without fully waking up. Then later in the day I was out doing some Christmas shopping and saw a girl at the mall wearing leather pants. I didn't think how hot she was, or how hot she looked in them, no. I thought how sexy Isobelle would be wearing them and that I would totally rock those as a girl. It's just so weird to me because I am a guy and have guy tendencies but whenever I see something or a person that reminds me of Isobelle, all I think about is being her. I am happy being a guy but would give it all up to be whom I see Isobelle as. I don't know. I still find it a bit strange, even though I have accepted these thoughts being there, that I see a girl who reminds me of Isobelle and I think how awesome it would be to be her. Most other guys would think about fucking her, I want to be her. I just don't really understand why. I don't think I ever will either, but I continue to question. Continue to explore...



Thoughts, comments, questions... Post 'em here or email me at - isobellenichole@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting... I can really see this happening to me also. Sometimes I like to oogle at girls walking by, but there is always just some that scream out more than just sexy. There are few who I've seen that I just stare at them and just go "God!" Like, how is it fair for these girls to act or dress a certain way? I see some girls sometimes and just study just how dainty and utterly beautiful they are as they seem to not be aware of their grand beauty... I often think, "Why can't I be her!!!!" Why can't I "fit" to be her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot ass picture by the way! It looks like you just happen to wake up that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete