Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Strange Day

So it's been a bit of a strange day for me today. On a whole, on the outside, the day was just terrible. I mean I just felt like the world was weighing me down and nothing seemed to go smoothly. It was just one of those days that the sooner it gets over with, the better. But on the inside, interesting things were going on. Things I never really felt before. It was so strange that these thoughts and feelings came on a day like this, and at the time they did too.

I was just going about my day at work, feeling down and a bit miserable. I was walking when out of no where something so amazing happened. It was a bit of a day dream, but it felt and looked as if it were real. For the few seconds that this so called day dream was happening I was so at peace, so happy, it was just WOW!

Okay, this is what happened. As I was walking an image came in my mind that looked so real. Like my eyes were open but all I saw was this image. I looked down to see myself naked, not as a guy but as a girl. I had that body that I so want, the smooth skin, the perfect tanned tone, everything. As I looked down past my breasts I could see my pussy. But that's not all I saw. Just beyond my pussy was a waiting cock. Hard and waiting to enter me. I let out a bit of a gasp as it moved toward me. I fucking felt it touch my pussy! A shiver came over my body as it touched my pussy. And then, ohhh my god, this was so amazing! I felt it enter me!!!! As the hardness slowly pushed into me, a warm pleasure flooded my body. It was a bit of numbness, but it felt warm and extremely pleasurable. I noticed I opened my mouth and moaned under my breath. I can't even put to words how awesome this felt. It was just so WOW!

But just as sporadically as this thought and image entered me, it left. I opened my eyes and there I was, still at work, still a guy. The strangest thing in this little day dream was that I did not become hard from it. Usually when I visualize myself as a girl getting something like that done to me, it makes me hard. Not this time. Yet I got immense pleasure from it. This is something that I've never experienced. I loved it though!! I fucking loved it.

Thoughts, comments, questions? Post them here or email me at isobellenichole@gmail.com

Thanks for reading. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you were mindfucked by me! That was all me!!! I caused it to happen!!! Muahahaha!!

    Sorry it was so short lived.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I get like that more and more. Did you get wet? I get wet, but not hard. It feels so wonderful. I am so happy for you. *big hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did get a little wet Alexia. It was just a very strange and new experience for me, but I liked it alot. :)

    ReplyDelete