Thursday, February 25, 2010

Control

So today definitely ranked as one of those days where it is quite obvious that my desire is growing stronger. Today like really felt like Isobelle was in control of my mind. I mean she was there, all day. Like she seriously would not go away. Not that Ireally cared though. I mean it was a good day, the sun was shining bright in the blue sky, the temperature was moderate for this time of year. It was a day that just lifted your spirits and to have my mind just be happy and roam where it wanted to was really cool.

So the whole mood of the day began right when I woke up. I hate waking up early, but have to, and I'm always very sluggish for the first few minutes. So I drag my feet out from the covers and put them on the floor and sit up. As I sat up a vision rushed into my mind. There I was just above a guy laying down, his dick hard and straight up in the air. I felt myself grab him and guide his hardness into my pussy as I lowered myself on to him. I heard myself go "MMmmmmmmmm" I so wanted this to last forever, but the vision vanished as my grogginess left me and I began to wake up.

Next came the most shocking moment of the day for me. As I was pulling into my work's parking lot I noticed something. It was just a simple observation of where a car was parked, nothing really out of the ordinary, but something came over me right then and there. An involuntary impulse I guess you call it. I fucking giggled, out loud, at what I saw. It wasn't a snicker, a laugh, a chuckle, it was a giggle. I couldn't believe what I just did. I stopped the car and went "What the hell was that? Did I seriously just do that?" I mean never have I giggled out loud like that before. I didn't know what to think. So I just sorta shook it off and said to myself "Be quite Izzy, you can't come out now, I have to go to work!" But did she listen? NO!

The rest of the day was filled with thoughts of just being Isobelle, thoughts about what things would be like to make a transition, thinking of my body how it would look as the other gender. Today was a day of Isobelle. There was even one point where I got so horny during the day I began to moan out loud as I envisioned my self as a female exploring my new feminine body. Luckily I was the only one around. ( Yes I'm positive I was alone. I was the only one in the vehicle :P ) And then there was the part where I saw this woman, who was close to my current size and build, and all I could think was "Damn, I can look like that. She's fucking sexy as hell, her body so wonderful..." I always loose words when that happens. Gets me excited though, and makes me think.

So I guess if I had to put a description on what today was, I'd call it a fun and interesting day. I was very pleased with it. :)

Thoughts, questions, comments? Post 'em below or email me. Laters all. :)

4 comments:

  1. Those days are very nice. I can feel like me in the shower more and more. I imagine letting my Sweet Boy have anal sex. I have one of those little erotica anthologies and their is a story called velvet glove and I think of it as I imagine being fucked by my fellow. Good for you Sweetie. *kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i thought it was pretty crazy how you giggled like that. I've never told my Tina inside to shut up. Usually I try not to act on it too much. I'm a quiet one, so Tina is quiet. lol.

    <3!

    ps. Hot pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a compulsive giggler and still am.
    Glad you enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a full day of Isobelle. I guess that was 'fun' for you. Take that meaning anyway you want.

    And there is nothing wrong with giggling. I think at least. ^^

    ReplyDelete