Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Checking In; It's Been A Long While

It's been a long time since I wrote my thoughts down. I need to since my life has gone through major changes and will most likely continue to do so from here on out.

First off I have gotten married. She is my best friend and I spent every second of every day that I can with her. We do everything together and are inseparable. I love her with all my heart. We now even own a house together and 5 pets. She is my everything.

Secondly, and this was a big one for me, I came out to her as being transgender. The huge shocker for me was that she completely accepted that about me. She explained to me that she fell in love with me and who I am and if this is who I am I should never have been afraid to tell her. She is happy though that I did tell her (she said she suspected something like this all along, she was just waiting for me to tell her) because she now gets to know more of the true person that I am. And honestly I think we have become closer since I told her.

The third and last thing I'm going to say right now is that I have come to a decision on a major life changing thing. I talked it over with my wife and she is supportive of it. I have decided that I need to transition. And it is through her love and support that I came to that decision. I do not know when it will happen or begin but it will happen some how some way. She told me that she sees that I am happier being more of my true self around her and she always noticed my feminine traits and they have always stood out. "That's not a bad thing, it's just who you are," she said.

I think we truly cannot be happy in life until we know who we truly are and become that person. I may not have the body to match but I am becoming the person I truly am in life, at least to my wife right now. And that is bringing more happiness into my life.

6 comments:

  1. big hugs you go girl!!! so happy for you sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis! It is an awesome feeling to actually start becoming who I truly am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well make sure you keep me updated girl :)

      Delete
  3. SO glad to have seen this post as I tend to drop in every year or so to see if you've posted anything new. So glad to read an update, even though it's from 10 months or so ago.

    Hope you post again soon. I had thought about you two weeks ago when I went to Slayer's Retirement tour. Wondered what you thought about Behemoth and if you were going, or went, to the same tour that I just saw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checking in yet again. Hoping you'll give us an update someday. I still have my blog (!) and still making captions. Stay sane!

    ReplyDelete