Sunday, August 2, 2015

Writing Again

It feels good to write again. I think sharing my thoughts will help me through this stage of my life. I still can't believe that I have fallen in love and was even brave enough to ask for her hand in marriage. What I can't believe even more is that I am opening up to her more and more the side of me that is Isobelle.

She seems very understanding and accepting so far. She even caught me wearing her panties the other day and did not freak out. I explained that I have a curiosity but I did not tell her the whole truth. I've been slowly letting on to that.

And I do think she suspects something. Who could blame her. After all it wasn't long after we were together that I did tell her about my curiosity in how the other gender has sex. She suprized me though by saying we should get me some anal beads. She said that was the best way she could help me experience sex as a woman.

It only fueled my curiosity more. It only made me want to experience sex as a woman even more. I so envy her. I want to know what its like for someone to be inside of me. Often during sex I visualize myself as her. My man on top, my breasts bouncing up and down, his every attention given to bringing me pleasure.

I struggle because I love her but can't bring myself to fully come out to her. I know that I must and have come close several times. It is hard.

6 comments:

  1. you still on yahoo messenger hun? love to chat and get caught up in private. winks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda am. Need to install that on my new phone then I'll be back on it. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I find it so curious that I had the thought of contacting you last night and here you are writing this, exactly the same thing you wrote back to me in your message reply to me. I'm not sure what to say, but I know how you feel. Around the time I was doing all of this TG captions stuff and a girlfriend, and I had mixed feelings in my position in life.. Well, you know this already.. I'm glad I contacted you the time that I did and find this out just now!! Miss you Izzy! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things are still going well for you! Please check in again!

    ReplyDelete